We provide the most comprehensive property inspection services in the area, coupled with a quality of service and attention to detail no other companies can provide.
We cater to the clients with a professional detailed approach when looking at the different components of any property we inspect.
While other inspectors make the effort to exclude as many items as possible, we instead, focus on providing a service that covers as many components of a property that often exceed the highest standards of practice of our industry, whether State regulated or ASHI or NAHI standards.
Add to this the convenience of online scheduling and payment, serving areas from Lake Tahoe, Truckee, Reno/Sparks and the Carson Valley, a full narrative report color coded for easy reading, and it is clear to see why we are the best option when hiring an inspection company to inspect your potential new home or commercial property in the area.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A HOME INSPECTION
We look for serviceability, operation, and safety of all accessible and visible areas and components, including:
- Exterior Components of the structure or that may affect the structure.
- Grading conditions that may affect the structure.
- Roof when safely accessible.
- Electrical panels, sub panels, outlets, lights, switches.
- Water heaters.
- Furnaces, Conditioners, and visible & accessible ducting.
- Doors & Windows.
- Visible and accessible Plumbing components. Sinks, toilets, showers.
- Structural members when accessible in attic and crawl spaces.
- Kitchen built-in appliances, cabinets, disposal.
AREAS OF SERVICE
- South Lake Tahoe CA
- North Lake Tahoe CA
- Truckee, CA
Coming Soon in Nevada
- Stateline / Incline Village
- Reno / Sparks
- Carson City / Carson Valley